Talent Ambassador Program at TouchTalent, TouchTalent.com [Closed]
June 15, 2012
End Date : September 15, 2012
Deadline: July 14, 2012
Eligibility Undergrad Level,Grad Level,Postgrad Level
Type of OpportunityTags
Published OnJune 9, 2012
Company Description: TouchTalent.com is a talent exchange platform, where people from different background, genre, and talent will come together to share, showcase and in the longer run market their talent.
Job Title : Talent Ambassador
Job Location : Work from Home/Online
Stipend : Incentives/rewards based on performance, & Certificate of Internship will be provided
Company Name : TouchTalent.com
Overview of internship: The post of a Talent Ambassador(TA) is mainly to interact with artists and bring new artists on the website.
It will not only expose you to variety of talented people, but hone your communication skills & entrepreneurship skills, and develop your personality.
1. Candidate should be a student in some college and at least one year is remaining before he / she pass out.
2. Candidate should have good reputation in the college (Holding a student council position is preferred)
3. Candidate should have a large network of fellow students.
4. Candidate must have an outstanding record in some talent (Videos, Music, Painting, Photography, Writing, Singing).
5. Candidate must be net savvy.
1. To publicize TouchTalent activities in their college.
2. Interact actively on the website. Follow, Comments and share on Facebook , Twitter, G+ share.
3. Bring different kinds of creative people on the website and to make them post their creative works.
4. Keep a track of all the artists that are there on the website. Remind artists those who have not posted for a long time.
1. Coveted Talent Ambassador certificate of recognition from the most creative group.
2. Incentives/rewards from TouchTalent.
3.A strong bullet point for your resume.
Please mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email address/Contact Page: Apply Now