Summer internship in Robotics & Embedded systems at ROBOGYAN [Today]
Deadline: April 30, 2012
Eligibility Undergrad Level,Grad Level,Postgrad Level,Non-students
Type of Opportunity Internship/TrainingTags
Published OnApril 14, 2012
The Summer Internship 2012 is an opportunity for students to gain expertise in the fields like ROBOTICS, EMBEDDED SYSTEMS, AUTOMATION, C-PROGRAMMING, MECHATRONICS and many more. The training would be provided by the best trainers at Robogyan, in an interactive environment and under a practical based approach where students would be mentored to become experts at Robotics and embedded systems. The curriculum of the Summer Internship 2012 is designed in a manner such that it meets the requirements of the Industry. Hence, Summer Internship 2012 at Robogyan would prove to be an advantage to students seeking guidance in their projects, and aiming for a career in Robotics and Embedded systems.
KEY FEATURES OF SUMMER INTERNSHIP 2012:
1. Training Duration for 2 weeks, 4 weeks or 6 weeks available.
2. Training in Robotics as well as Embedded systems available.
3. Each trainee gets his/her own Robot Kit!
4. Internship/Training certification.
5. Interact with techies from DRDO on latest developments in robotics.
6. Long term association with trainees and guidance in final year projects.
7. Practical based approach. 8. Sessions on Robotics as a career option.
Early bird discounts are available only for first hundred students. Group discounts are also available.
Email address/Contact Page: Apply Now