RTI (ChangeMaker) Internship, SaveLIFE Foundation [Closed]
OrganizerSaveLIFE Foundation(NGO/Non-profit/Social enterprise)
July 2, 2012
End Date : September 3, 2012
Deadline: July 20, 2012
Eligibility Undergrad Level,Grad Level,Postgrad Level
Type of Opportunity Internship/TrainingTags
Published OnJune 25, 2012
SaveLIFE Foundation (SLF) is looking out for students with a burning desire and inclination to become a change maker in their environment and is looking for such students who are keen to undertake INDIA's largest RIGHT TO INFORMATION (RTI) project on Road Safety and Emergency Care.
India looses 17 people every hour and thus SLF started on this mission to save lives by advocating for better policy frameworks on road safety and emergency care in India. To achieve this purpose, we are carrying out India's largest RTI project and thus need self motivated individuals who are ready to help us carry out this initiative.
If you have what it takes to be ChangeMaker, Here's the role of RTI ChangeMaker Intern:
- Drafting RTI applications to Government and Public departments across India.
- Solicit information on road accidents and emergency care from all districts in India by drafting follow-up RTI responses.
- Assimilate and Analyzes RTI responses from across India.
- Gather resources if required for drawing data from across India. This may require interns to reach out to RTI activists and persons across different states to gather information.
- Assist us in disseminating research through web, print, and broadcast media.
Desired Profile of a RTI ChangeMaker Intern:
- Go-Getter and believe that he/she can a make difference through their internship.
- Has done something compelling in the past.
- Comfortable in using MS excel.
- Strong urge to work on RTI and keen to get a thorough understanding on how to use it.
- Keen to become part of India's largest RTI project on road safety and emergency care.
- Willing to work out of our office situated in South Delhi and available to intern after college hours.
- Needless to say, team player.
What's in store for you?
- Students will get a chance to become a certified life-saver during this internship. An additional certificate will be given out during this internship.
- Incidental expenses will be covered by Foundation.
- Students will be credit and will be named in our research report when published.
- Exceptional performers will be given part time and full time offers.
- Students will get the opportunity to work with Founder of the organization directly.
- Exceptional performers who show immense commitment to their work will get personalized letters of recommendation.
DURATION: 2 Months
START DATE: ASAP! Preferably by 7th July 2012
How To Apply?
If you think what it takes, then apply to us: email@example.com by sending your latest resume and cover letter explaining us why you are suitable for this internship.
Please mention “RTI ChangeMaker Intern 2012" in subject line.
SaveLIFE Foundation, nongovernmental and nonprofit organization focused on improving road safety and emergency care in India. It is doing so by creating community-driven emergency response systems and by advocating better policy frameworks for bystanders and road users in India. It is part of WHO's Global Alliance for NGOs on Road Safety and is also winner of the prestigious Rolex Award for Enterprise for Innovation Award 2010. For more information, visit us at www.savelifefoundation.org.
If you like what we do and you would like others to know, follow us on FB/savelifefoundation.org or Twitter/savelifeindia