Radiologist Job at Tarini Cancer Hospital and Research Institute [Closed]
OrganizerTarini Cancer Hospital and Research Institute (TCHRI)(Research Organisation)
Deadline: July 20, 2012
Eligibility Postgrad Level
Type of Opportunity Full-time jobTags
Published OnJuly 15, 2012
Tarini Cancer Hospital and Research Institute (TCHRI) is a super- speciality cancer institute in the district of Alwar, Rajasthan. It is dedicated purely to oncology. It offers a complete range of services for cancer care.
TCHRI invites applications for the job of Radiologist at the institute.
A minimum experience of 2-3 years is needed.
If you have the following Technical qualifications, you could be the perfect eligible candidate:
* MD in Radiology with post- MD experience of 2-3 years
* Reporting mammography and the guided procedures
If you possess the following Personal Attributes, your chance of being selected gets higher:
* adapatable to odd hours
* highly motivated with result driven achiever
The Roles & Responsibilities that you will have to take up are:
* Managing the Department of Radiology independently
* Doing USG and USG guided procedures
* Mammography Reporting
* CT scan and CT guided procedures
* Fluoroscopic procedures using IITVKey Interactions
Do you feel you can handle all this??
Then don't think much, Apply now!!