Nissan Student Brand Manager 2012 [Closed]
OrganizerNissan India Pvt Ltd(Company)
June 1, 2012
End Date : July 10, 2012
Deadline: June 3, 2012
Eligibility Postgrad Level
Type of Opportunity Competition/ContestTags
Published OnJune 3, 2012
Nissan invites you to push your skills to the fifth gear and take the Student Brand Manager Challenge in full throttle. Pump in the mind-mechanism, the engineering and the fuel of creativity. Show the world you were born to take on this role. We are on a lookout for young individuals with loads of energy, passion, adrenalin and leadership skills. Someone who’s focused on the road ahead and yet has his eyes set on the rear view mirror.
It\'s an opportunity to play an integral role in building a global brand on your campus and in your community. The job is what you make of it. It could be setting up an auto-club or test drive days at your University. It could be spreading the word on the internet or creating exciting events to promote our brand. All we ask for is a whole lot of creativity and your commitment to succeed in a competitive environment.
What does NSBM do?
1. Takes charge as a Student Brand Manager and implements his/her own innovative marketing ideas.
2. Part of Nissan‘s corporate teams and acts as a catalyst in terms of market feedback, brand perception & promotions.
3. AS NSBM, you will be required to think out of the box. At times it will be challenging, at times fun and new, and at times it will be exciting and will put you and your skills above your peers.
Whats in it for you?
A Nissan Student Brand Manager (NSBM) is an honorary position which helps you understand the roles and responsibilities of a Brand Manager while continuing your studies. The benefits of this position are as follows:
1) Monthly stipend of INR 5,000 for 06-months
2) Promotional Budget of INR 5,000 per Activity (Marketing Initiative).
3) Nissan Official Brand Manager Kit (T-Shirt, Cap, Digital Camera, Visiting Card etc).
4) Marketing and Product training from Nissan Corporate Trainers at Mumbai.
5) Job opportunities* to work with Nissan Team as an employee
6) Access to all the ongoing Nissan campaigns in terms of strategy, approach and execution.
7) Unforgettable 06-months of experience with one of the World\'s leading Automobile Company.
*Terms and Conditions apply