Marketing Internship at Zav Foundation [Closed]
OrganizerZav Foundation(NGO/Non-profit/Social enterprise)
June 2, 2012
End Date : September 1, 2012
Deadline: May 27, 2012
Eligibility Undergrad Level,Grad Level,Postgrad Level
Type of Opportunity Internship/TrainingTags
Published OnMay 19, 2012
Role & Responsibilities
• Work with marketing teams to create concepts for new marketing efforts
• Execute online marketing campaigns, and report on results
• Creation of marketing collateral
• Create web site content cross verticals, and divisions
• SEO for the company’s online properties, and report on results using Google analytics
• Social media marketing
• Draft press releases and newsletters
• Create partner and project case studies
• Group marketing and social outreach activity
• Business development – event participation as a company representative
• Research new prospective clients across markets – potential customers for Zav’s products and services
• Draft Zav presentations and proposals
Other duties as assigned
Pre requisites Candidates currently enrolled in an graduate or post graduate program are encouraged to apply.
Excellent written communications, proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook required
Successful intern candidates will have general administrative skills, outstanding interpersonal, oral and written communications skills; expertise in proofreading and editing; computer literacy with experience in using MS-Office, databases, email and will be technology/web savvy.
Candidates should also possess a strong desire to learn about and support Zav’s mission.
Strong organization skills; must be detail oriented
Self-starter; ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Team orientation; balanced focus on personal accountability and team goals
All qualifications mentioned above are preferred but not necessary.
Internship Duration 8 weeks
Internship Cycle 8 assignments spread across 8 weeks which is to be completed within 3 months duration
Kindly visit the website:- http://www.zavfoundation.org