Campus Ambassador at Let Me Know [Closed]
OrganizerLet Me Know(Start-up)
Deadline: July 15, 2012
Eligibility Undergrad Level,Grad Level,Postgrad Level,Non-students
Type of Opportunity VolunteeringTags
Published OnJuly 8, 2012
Let Me Know is India's largest web portal for youth opportunities and has received more than 600,000 million unique visitors from more than 150 Indian cities since its inception in November, 2008.
We cover latest internships, scholarships, competitions, conferences and events in the fields of business, technology, entrepreneurship, arts, culture and social innovation.
Campus Outreach Program (COP) – Let Me Know’s Campus Outreach Program works with Campus Ambassadors(CAs). i.e. Students not only with ideas but with the desire to execute their ideas and eagerness to make that extra effort to bring their ideas to life!
COP has entered its 3rd year & has been a pan-India program since its inception, with this year's program poised to be even bigger & better than before!
The deadline for registering for the 2012-2013 Academic Year is 30th June '12–Send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org & fill the form given below.
Selected candidates will receive email/call about the next steps.
Being an CA with Let Me Know is an ideal opportunity. Exciting and fun filled. Be a part of a dynamic and young team. At the end of the program a few CA\'s will earn an opportunity to be an intern with the few best companies. So what are you waiting for GEAR UP to represent your college in a bigger and better way.
Application Form: See the link given below.
As CAs are the face if Let Me know in campuses, they need to Publicize, Present & Promote Let Me know on various platforms. If you get selected as a Campus Ambassador, here’s an indication of some of your goals:
•Conduct Presentations in the college.
• Publicize Let Me Know during college fests.
• Evangelize through social media and write articles on your subject of interest.
• Manage small competitions in the colleges sponsored by Let Me Know & various Partners.
• Contribute your skills to promotion campaigns to be launched throughout the year.
• Discussion of strategies & keeping track of progress through online team meetings.
As a Campus Ambassador, a host of benefits are available:
• Welcome letter + Welcome kit.
• Special CA events conducted by Let Me Know Rewards(during the program) & Recognition Certificate for top performers
• Networking opportunities Internship & Recruitment opportunities for top-performers.
• Internships in top startups to best ambassadors.
Please fillup the application form at the given link and write to us at the given id if you have any queries.
Looking forward to receiving nation-wide applications from motivated youth who have belief in the idea of Let Me Know!!
P. S. The existing CA's may not apply again. If you wish to continue drop in a mail at: email@example.com
Want to apply for this opportunity? Click here: