Business development and relationship management for an animal NGO [Today]
OrganizerPeople for Animals(NGO/Non-profit/Social enterprise)
Deadline: April 27, 2012
Eligibility Undergrad Level,Grad Level,Non-students
Type of Opportunity Part-time jobTags
Published OnApril 13, 2012
An opportunity to work for an NGO which has pan-India presence with 26 hospital, and more than 100 units for animal rescue and rehabilitation.
The work includes:
- Organising events for PFA
- Getting celebrity support and generating leads
- Spreading word about events and ensuring maximu attendance
- Interacting with eminent personalities to gain support for the organisation
- Fundraising from corporates, individuals
- Managing relationships with artists
- Press releases, etc.
The above list is not exhaustive and there are plenty of other expectations.
Oh, and getting to work with India's foremost environmentalist, Mrs Maneka Gandhi.
Interested people should send in their CVs to the above mentioned email ID. If you wish to volunteer for any other low-pressure jobs, we have those too. We are in urgent need of people due to an upcoming event, so the sooner you send in the application, the better it'll be for you and for us.
Email address/Contact Page: Apply Now