3D Artist (Generalist) at Nayi Disha Studios [Closed]
OrganizerNayi Disha Studios(Company)
Deadline: August 15, 2012
Eligibility Undergrad Level,Grad Level,Postgrad Level,Non-students
Type of Opportunity Full-time jobTags
Published OnAugust 9, 2012
Nayi Disha Studios is a Delhi- Based Stealth Mode Startup working on developing immersive educational games for children. We are looking for rockstar designers to join us in revolutionizing the way children are taught in India. If you live and breathe design, like working with children and if you would like to make your dent in the universe – this is for you. We need 3D artists (generalists) with the following skills :-
2) Character Development
People who have prior experience in game design will be preferred. We would also like to hear from you even if you have only some (or even one) of the above skills. We also don’t mind working with freelancers/part-timers.
Why should you work with us?
1) You get to work on cutting edge stuff – what we are doing has not been done anywhere in the world. Your work will have a very direct and satisfying impact. We are working with an international Non-profit to pilot our first set of games in MCD schools in Delhi.
2) A talented, young and fun loving team – we are people from BITS-Pilani, University of Texas, Austin and Stanford. The average age of the team is 24. This also means we don’t mind giving you a tremendous responsibility as long as you perform, irrespective of your age.
3) We have a chilled- out office space in GK-1 where you are free to sleep over whenever you feel like.
4) We are willing to pay market salary to top notch talent (including decent Stock options). We also promise to provide you with free beer every once in a while!
5) We also have some awesome friends who have arranged for a swimming pool and a gym for our use – free of cost.
If you are interested – Please send a brief mail describing why this opportunity interests you along with your portfolio (or links to your portfolio) to email@example.com.
Want to apply for this opportunity? Click here: