KNOCK… KNOCK…!!! Opportunity Knocks Your DOOR ONLY ONCE
A group of enthusiastic individuals from different backgrounds, different professions, with no office space, from different regions in India but are joined together by one single cause “breaking the Information barrier”. The motivation for all the individuals is passion, share and work. The outcome of all this is “letmeknow.in” Let Me Know is a unique portal that helps students across India find opportunities of various kinds. Since its inception in 2007, it has pointed only an upward graph of readership, subscription and opportunities.
Let Me Know is a subsidiary of Youth Communications Pvt. Ltd.
More About Us?
Let Me Know is India's largest web portal for youth opportunities and has received over 550,000 unique visitors from more than 150 Indian cities since its inception in 2007. We've increasingly become a very popular and time-efficient portal for companies, start-ups, universities, associations, and student bodies to advertise their competitions, conferences, events, internships, jobs or their organization altogether thereby quickly gaining access to a diverse pipeline of self-selected talent.
Who are our users?
Let Me Know has succeeded in connecting thousands of young students and professionals to exciting opportunities in India and from around the world. Our focus market segment is:
Our achievements and key statistics
Metawing Group, StudentCompetitions, NurtureTalent, IITs/ IIMs, YourStory, Teach For India, and many more
50,000+fans on Facebook and
1,500+followers on Twitter
We have focused on right areas and categorized the team into different departments
All the teams are sub divided into various branches in order to make the website management more efficient and simple. Very soon we are trying to pitch in an “Innovation Team” which would look into the changing web trends, suggestions from our readers and new implementations. To know more about the team members please click here.
The Website also crept into some of the well established Magazines and Newspapers namely Times of India, The Hindu, Business Line, Bangalore Mirror, Careers360 etc.
Click here to check out details of above coverage.
Yes we provide advertisement options to organizers, colleges and any other advertiser wanting to use our services. Following are the formats which are currently supported :
- Banner Ads
- Text Ads
- Email Campaigns
- Featured Content
For more details you can drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let Me Know has succeeded in connecting thousands of young Indians to opportunities internships, workshops, seminars, conferences, tech-fests, literary events and much more. We also encourage students and professional to join our organization for internships, for vacancies in different departments.
What you will get?
- Certificate of appreciation+internship from the organisation and also if you have excelled beyond expectations, you will get the opportunity of references for higher education from experienced folks.
- An opportunity to grow in the organization (based on performance)
- Chance to implement your ideas and thoughts
- Chance to spread your thoughts across different organizations/institutes/colleges across India
- Team work and lot of exposure to different areas which you would have never experienced before
What is expected from you?
- Managing work on a daily basis
- Willingness to work beyond the scope of your work
- We expect every intern/joinee to work for a period of 6 months but we treat everyone as a family member and want a longer association
- We also love to see you to grow in the organization
- Attend monthly conferences (mostly online or through phone)
Please write to us at email@example.com if you are interested in joining us and we will try our best to absorb you, depending on vacancy in our team. For any feedback, suggestions or queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org